Clean any surface smarter and greener with our Premium Kitchen Microfiber and All Purpose Mini Cleaner. Easy bathroom cleaning in seconds without using paper towels!
- Eco-Friendly & Reusable
- Zero Waste Cleaning
- Lasts hundreds of washes
- Professional Grade
- Streak-free Cleaning
- Color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
- Premium microfiber cloth with corner tag to hang dry
Our All Purpose Cleaner is 100% natural, made in small batches and used every day by our Professional Cleaning team.
Use it to clean any surface in your bathrooms (sink, toilet, tub or shower), floors (tile or concrete, stainless steel, melamine or plastic, and even walls or painted surfaces.
Tip: Our All Purpose formula works as an excellent soap scum remover!
*For wood, stone and glass finishes we recommend using our Wood + Stone and Glass Cleaner.
- 01 Mini All Purpose Cleaner (4oz)
- 01 Bath Premium Microfiber Cloth 12"x12"
How it Works
- Fold your Bath Microfiber Cloth in 4 (this will give you 8 cleaning sides)
- Spray your Bath Microfiber with All Purpose Cleaner.
- Clean the area, apply pressure to remove hard spots.
- Enjoy a clean surface!
For tough areas, let the product work for a few minutes before cleaning. Rinse your Bath Microfiber Cloth after each use and hang dry.
We only use the best therapeutic grade essential oils
All Purpose Ingredients
100% Plant and Mineral derived ingredients:
- Distilled Water (purified water)
- Coco Glucoside (coconut based)
- Decyl Glucoside (coconut based)
- Citric Acid (food grade)
- Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Sodium Citrate (food grade)
- Essential Oils (plant derived / therapeutic grade)
*Just for Cleaning Purposes, not safe for ingesting | Refill, reuse or recycle the container
Microfiber Cloth Details
Quantity: 01 Mini All Purpose Cleaner (4oz) & 01 Bath Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Size: 4oz & 12"x12" (30cm x 30cm)
Material: 80% Polyester + 20% Polyamide
Weight: 0.9 oz
Edges: 4 Threads Overlock Stitching
Microfiber Cloth Washing Instructions
- Machine or hand wash in warm or hot water
- Use detergent and rinse with vinegar for better results (no fabric softeners)
- Wash with other microfiber cloths, use our color-coded system to prevent cross-contamination.
- Hang dry using our corner label or tumble dry low with other no-lint microfiber cloths.